Monday, July 23, 2007

what if work IS play?


I am furiously preparing for a trip home (Green Bay, WI - go you Packers!!) which will encompass the following:

1. A meeting at arketype group to check out my portfolio and see if they are interested in hiring me for any stock work or assignment type things. Prognosis? Nervewracking.

2. An artist meet & greet at my mom's gallery in Lakewood, WI to kick off my show, The Art of Tattoo. My entire family will be there and most of them are decidedly ambivalent about tattoo photography.

3. My grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary brunch (hence the whole family being in town).

4. Trying to fit an entire year of gossip and silliness with my best friend in one night.

5. After all of these activities are through I will do nothing but relax by the lake for the next 3 days. And it will be glorious.

So I am a printing/website/portfolio fiend right now; trying to multi-task but really just fantasizing about nachos. And possibly a magical laundry fairy.

No comments: