Friday, August 3, 2007

excerpts from a wedding in June

I have just recently gotten photos online at my old website for my first wedding of the summer. I wasn't the official photographer but a friend of both the bride and groom and asked their permission to pester them endlessly, which they graciously gave.

20070616-1020.jpg

I had a great time and got some shots I probably wouldn't have gotten at a stranger's wedding - I mean, who would grab you on their way to the porta-potty, other than a friend?

20070616-1039.jpg

The rest of the set is here and also on Flickr if you'd like to comment on any of the images.

And congratulations to Kim & Scott!

2 comments:

KimHendo said...

Seriously, Katy you did a phenominal job! We love every single image posted on this site. We both feel that your shots are far better than our paid photographers'. He did a great job, but you did better. Anyone out there that wants a fun, non-traditional wedding photographer, Katy's your gal!

Thanks Katy!

katy gray said...

Kim, you're seriously making me blush.

I'm so glad you guys liked the pictures - we had soooo much fun.

Thank you so much!!

kt