Thursday, July 31, 2008

product shoot

On Tuesday I got an email from my friend Brooke, the owner of Velvet Strawberries, which is a wonderful line of body scrubs. She had an opportunity to have an article about her products in Fit Yoga magazine but had no pictures of anything - what's a girl to do? She overnighted a box of all her products to me and I spent last night playing with product photography. It was soooo fun! And as a super special bonus I get to keep all the freaking awesome producuts. Check out her website - www.velvetstrawberries.com - the scrubs are amazing and a portion of the proceeds of each one gets donated to charity.

_MG_9801-Edit.jpg

_MG_9746-Edit.jpg

_MG_9724-Edit.jpg

_MG_9702-Edit.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! I'm sure Brooke is excited about them. Aren't the scrubs fabulous?! I'm just about out so I'm going to need to place an order soon. And Brooke has mentioned adding a line of baby products in the near future so I'm looking forward to those also.