Friday, October 5, 2007

costa rica wedding set

I have put the finishing touches on the wedding in Costa Rica and it can be viewed in its entirety here. I'm pretty excited about it, and I love my new slideshow software (thanks to Jonathan for telling me about it!). You can all look forward to a slightly re-designed website once I get some time at home...possibly this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm still in the midst of working on Andy & Emily's wedding from 9/8 and am very excited with how things are looking so far. It was a gorgeous day and being able to spend the whole day recording the events was wonderful and really gives the photos a good flow.




It was my first chance to shoot a wedding day from beginning to end and I feel like it has made a big difference in how I spent the day and also in how I shot the day. I was able to get more precise but also more relaxed...I'm not explaining myself well but I'll content myself with saying it helped to solidify the fact that I want to do this as a career.




No comments: