Tuesday, October 16, 2007

finally done!

Yup, that's right, I've finally finished editing all of my weddings for the summer. The last few proof packets should be coming in tomorrow and the boxes the next day, so pretty soon I'll be able to turn my full obsessiveness to my ad design and layout.

The full set from Emily's wedding is here and I'm so pleased with how everything turned out. I had so much fun shooting and feel like I got some really nice images.

20070908-2024.JPG


I took a quick trip to Idaho Falls this weekend to do some shooting and shopping...it ended up being more shopping than shooting but hey, sometimes you just gotta shop. Here's one of my favorite shots from an earlier trip to IF:

1 block


I'll add the new ones to my IF Flickr set once they get processed. They'll probably sit on the back burner for a bit though - my ad is due to "A Grand Wedding" by the 26th, so I'd better get on it!


No comments: