Thursday, March 6, 2008

visitors

Sorry I've been MIA lately - we've had visitors in town for the past few days, which has been great. My friend Brendan was here from Wisconsin to snowboard and our friends Dustin & Jessica were here from Colorado for a wedding. It was wonderful to see everyone again - I hadn't seen Brendan in 6 years, which is just far too long. I brought our little PowerShot with me everywhere; here are some of my faves from the weekend -

We went for breakfast in Driggs and all of the guys had to order 'The Healer' - chicken fried steak, eggs, toast, hashbrowns and...wait for it...a PBR. And what is the best chaser for a PBR? A bloody mary.

IMG_5009.jpg

Dustin eating the pepper that came in his bloody mary -

IMG_5017.jpg

Norm, Reggie and their favorite toy -

IMG_5027.jpg

I are serious dog -

IMG_5036.jpg

on the way up the gondola -

IMG_5021.jpg

Brendan -

IMG_5022.jpg

at Grand Targhee -

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

2 comments:

Brendan said...

nice pix. i should have stood up for that silhouette shot at the ghee. it would have been cooler and i would have appeared to have a tree for a head.

katy gray said...

ah well, next time. :)