Friday, April 25, 2008

nursery, etc.

One last set from our visit to Loveland...the guys were off at Dustin's office, looking at house plans, so Jessica and I decided to get the crib set up and start unpacking the nursery. I know what it looks like, but I DID help put the stuff together; Nate was convinced I just watched and took pictures while she did all the work.

_MG_7692.jpg

_MG_7706.jpg

_MG_7717.jpg

_MG_7719.jpg

_MG_7735.jpg

some nursery details -

_MG_7744.jpg

_MG_7754.jpg

_MG_7780.jpg

the biggest lapdog EVER -

_MG_7801.jpg

_MG_8155-Edit.jpg


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy, you've really captured the emotion of the moment. Beautiful shots. It is hard to imagine that you had time to help with the crib assembly, however!

katy gray said...

I did! I unscrewed stuff, I held stuff, I re-screwed stuff, I was a manic helper.