Thursday, April 3, 2008

sunday drive

The other Sunday Nate, Norm and I took a drive up to Rexburg and back to see what there was to see. Quite a bit, as it turns out - there are some wonderful old buildings up that way.

Norm is totally ready to go -

_MG_7432.jpg

A cool grain building somewhere between Driggs & Newdale -

_MG_7439.jpg

We stopped to play some frisbee with Norm in the fields here; I just love the repetition of these power lines -

_MG_7442.jpg

Norm was a bit more entranced with the frisbee than the compositional elements of the road -

_MG_7456.jpg

_MG_7543.jpg

_MG_7558.jpg

_MG_7571.jpg

I saw the birds take off out of the corner of my eye and totally shot blind to get this one - I'm usually not that great at shooting from the hip but I'm super happy with this one.

_MG_7581.jpg

An old propane tank -

_MG_7607.jpg

I really like the blue window frames and the tree through the door in this one -

_MG_7615.jpg


No comments: