Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wisconsin

A few more shots from that same trip home - while I was there I was the featured artist at the Lake Gallery in Lakewood, WI and attended the opening. I also spent some time in Green Bay with my best friends from high school and finally got to check out the remodel of Lambeau field.

some shots -

IMG_4212.jpg

I shot this series when I first started photo school and it is still one of my favorites - it was really cool to see it hung -

IMG_4200.jpg

my grandpa and dad checking out my portfolio -

IMG_4206.jpg

who wants jerky?

IMG_4235.jpg

my friend Jim gave me a yearbook from West High from the 30's - my grandmother sat down and made notes by the teachers she remembered and various people that we are related to -

_MG_2719.jpg

_MG_2724-Edit.jpg

Jack at the barn -

_MG_2752.jpg

_MG_2758.jpg

Shay Lake sunset -

_MG_2738.jpg

Shawn, me & Leah -

IMG_4159.jpg

courtesy of Jim Rivett

my brother -

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

the new atrium at Lambeau -

IMG_4298.jpg

No comments: