Wednesday, February 13, 2008

kim & scott

Kim and Scott and I all worked together in Bozeman while I was in photo school and they got married this June. Kim is a photographer as well and Scott is in school to be a nurse - I think he's just about done. It was a super fun wedding and I was attending as a guest rather than the photographer, but I couldn't resist shooting a bit while I was there.

Scott's father performed the ceremony -

_MG_3379.jpg

_MG_3434.jpg

_MG_3417.jpg

_MG_3441.jpg

_MG_3740.jpg

I did manage to steal them for a few minutes after the ceremony -

_MG_3557.jpg

_MG_3526.jpg

I really like the movement in this shot -

_MG_3678.jpg


_MG_3788.jpg

2 comments:

Kirsten Alana said...

The images from this wedding are so beautiful! The quality of the light is amazing. I particularly love the shot you took from behind the b&g during the ceremony, looking through flowers.

katy gray said...

Thank you so much! That flower shot is one of my favorites.