Friday, February 1, 2008

textures

So this fall I went out to shoot some shots around town and ended up shooting a ton of textures and general decrepitness. I don't know if the textures will be at all useful in Photoshop layering or anything but I think they're pretty cool on their own.

First off though - I love this old house. It's right off of the highway and just gets more and more saggy every year -

_MG_6243.jpg

_MG_6266.jpg

_MG_6252.jpg

and the textures -

_MG_6260.jpg

_MG_6274.jpg

_MG_6248.jpg

_MG_6268.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful stand-alone pieces, no need to make them into something else. However, it will be very interesting to see what you come up with!

katy gray said...

I've actually found some great texture brushes for Photoshop if I want to try any layered/collage type stuff - I think I'll just let these be! :)

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... said...

I like the photos as they are. But you never know - one day there may be just the right photo to use them on as a texture!

katy gray said...

Thanks UBP!!